Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Travel Companion

Allow me to introduce my travel companion for the past three years. He, the-one-who-rather-not-be-named, has been by my side through many travel adventures from Turkey, to backpacking Europe, to driving the across France, to hot Puerto Rico nights, to spontaneous Scandinavian adventures. He has done a lot of the planning for this trip and might be one of the easiest people I've traveled with.

He will be by my side as I record our adventures. In fact, he was a large part of the inspiration of this blog. See he's working on a mystery novel and plans to keep up his writing discipline as we travel. All spring I have been thinking of how am I going to spend my time while he works with the requirements being whatever I do it has to be light in weight and enjoyable/meaningful. I decided to pick up the blogging again. 

So here's to the joy of traveling and writing. I hope you enjoy our adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment